Smegma Crazies (SC’s) appear to be former military personnel. They wear military coveralls, kangaroo hides and masks. The masks are military-issue insulated face masks.
The uniforms that the SC’s wear appear to be British/Australian tanker suits, possibly both World War II vintage as well as post-war.
- US Extreme Cold Weather Mask
- Olive drab balaclava
- Tinted goggles (under the mask & balaclava to prevent fogging). Vintage Swiss army goggles fit very nicely through the holes.
- Khaki/Olive Drab jumpsuit, tanker overalls or uniform
- Brown/Tan lace-up boots
- Gloves (optional)
- Canvas leggings (gaiters, spats) for ankles and wrists (optional)
- Kangaroo hide poncho (optional)
- Black or olive mesh fabric criss-crossing across chest. These were likely British sniper veil material. (optional)
- Ammo pouches (optional). The dead SC that is bitten by the snake is wearing a Swedish Mauser bandoleer.